Here’s a way to build a WordPress site easily without learning code for months or years. Try using a page builder like Elementor so your online business can run soon.
Building a WordPress site for your business requires at least basic coding & programming skills. And if you don’t have such skills, it can take months — or even years — to learn coding, programming, and everything else about web development, including programming languages and logic. Meanwhile, your website to run A.S.A.P.
So, what to do?
How do you build a WordPress site without spending so much time learning how to code? Is there a way to make a website if you have limited, or even zero, resources for web development? Read on to find out.
Can I make a website without coding?
Yes, you can. Actually, you have got two options if you want to make a website without coding. The first one doesn’t allow you to keep using WordPress, though.
- Use a software as a service, or SaaS, like Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix. But this means you have to say goodbye to WordPress.
- The second option allows you to continue using WordPress. However, you need to utilize a WordPress page builder.
What is a page builder?
A page builder is a tool that usually comes with templates and drag-and-drop features. This means you can create and build a WordPress site, or other website pages, easily with zero or limited technical knowledge and resources
In general, a page builder comes with various built-in features. Here are some of them:
- Page templates
- Dynamic images
- And many more!
Elementor: our top WordPress page builder recommendation
Our top page builder by far is Elementor. Other than ours, the platform also wins the hearts of other seven million live websites!
Why use Elementor in WordPress?
Here are some of the reasons we believe Elementor is awesome, especially for non-Nerd business owners who need to build a WordPress site easily without having to learn how to code.
- You don’t need to have any coding skills to operate it — this means that your whole team can use Elementor without depending on any developer
- Various themes, templates, and modules are available for free and paid (premium ones)
- It is easy to customize thanks to the drag-and-drop feature
- Elementor is compatible with WooCommerce, so you can create an online store on your WordPress site
- You can choose between their free and premium plans
- A lot of community add-ons are available depending on your business needs
The limitations of Elementor
Of course, Elementor has some downsides that you need to consider.
Sometimes the platform can be really slow. Bugs may also come up occasionally. In case of bugs, you might need a developer’s help if the problem is severe — you probably need to hire an occasional freelancer, then.
Otherwise, you can always contact their customer support to ask for their help.
Build a WordPress site easily with Elementor
In general, we do believe all the benefits of Elementor definitely outweigh their few cons — and that’s why we often recommend Elementor to our clients, especially those who don’t have enough tech resources and need to build a WordPress site easily and quickly, without having to learn how to code.
Give it a try yourself! Check out Elementor Page Builder and see how it makes your web building a lot easier and more fun.
If you enjoy our content, you can be the first to read our newest resources by subscribing to our newsletter. Just fill this brief form below and start receiving our monthly content in your inbox!