Installing WordPress themes is very easy, though getting the correct files (and finding them) from Envato's ThemeForest can be a bit confusing. So here's how to find, download & install the Flatsome 3 theme along with the Flatsome 3 Child theme. Originally I made a Youtube video, though it seems I rushed through the explanation just a little bit so here's the screenshot & text version. :D
The Video Explanation:
Text & Screenshot Walkthrough:
1. Once you get to themeforest.net go and login:
2. Once logged in mouse over your username and click the Downloads link:
3. Once on the downloads page find your copy of Flatsome. Click on the “Download” button and then click on the “All files & documentation” button.
4. This will download the files we need for both the Flatsome main theme and the child theme. You'll get the file that looks something like “themeforest-5484319-flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme.zip”.
5. Extract it to get the “flatsome-main” folder:
6. This folder has all the Flatsome stuff. Look for the “Theme Files” folder. That's where we need to be:
7. In here you'll find the two files you want to install. Install the main Flatsome zip file first! Install the “flatsome-child.zip” file second and only after “flatsome-<whatever-version-here>.zip”.